Saturday 23 March 2013

Carpet and upholstery cleaning in East London E11.


As a carpet cleaner, one of my biggest privileges is to meet different people leaving in different areas on an everyday basis. For myself going to Wanstead, Snaresbrook, Aldersbrook, Cann Hall or Leytonstone is really down the road journey because of my locality. Among all my interesting cleaning services I had in this areas, I would like to share one of them that left a long-lasting trace in my memory.
I was called in for some carpet and upholstery cleaning in Wanstead E11 area. From all things my customer wanted me to do, one particular armchair was his biggest priority. This armchair had a sentimental value for him because it used to be his mother's favourite place before she died.

The armchair hasn't been cleaned for ages and looked dirty and faded.




No need to tell you that the entire service depended on what result I would achieve on the armchair. With the utmost concentration, I commenced my 9 step extraction cleaning method and very soon I had some indication of success.

                                  



Look at the difference. The fabric was coming up in it's best obtainable condition. 














After spending two long hours on the armchair only, the result was phenomenal. Ignoring some minor fabric damages due to wear and tear, it looked like a brand new again.




A happy approval by my customer was a massive relieve for me in such an emotional service. Well done. Another happy customer, another high efficient service by Salamander Clean.Dirty and heavily stained carpets, upholstery that needs thorough restoration is no longer something that bothers the residents of East London the E11 area, (Wanstead, Snaresbrook, Aldersbrook, Cann Hall and Leytonstone) thanks to the local cleaners from Salamander Clean.

Hope this story's interesting for you.

Check regularly our blog for more interesting stories. 


2 comments:

  1. It was gobsmacked blog! This work is kinda unique with others, my friends must see this. I will tell it when we have time for sofa cleaning services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post, Thanks For sharing. When you want the best place for Cleaning services at an affordable price, we are the right choice for you. carpet cleaner London

    ReplyDelete